What's On & Retailer Offers From The Concourse
For our latest news, events and retailer offers, visit & like our Facebook Page.
Treasure Hunt in The Concourse
Sat 22 Jul 2017
The summer treasure hunt will be taking place during the summer school holidays, from 9am on Saturday 22nd July until 2pm on Saturday 29th July
Can you find all the letters hidden around the Concourse?
Read the clues to help you search for the letters we’ve hidden around the Concourse and in shop windows. When you find a letter, please fill in the store or place name in the middle column and the letter that you find in the right hand column. To be entered in to the competition to win one of three great prizes, fill in the boxes on the reverse of this sheet to reveal the quote and character from a well-known children’s film, and tell us the name of the film they are from. Pop your completed form, including your contact details, in to the box located at the Customer Information Point.
All entries received by 2pm on Saturday 29th July will be entered into the competition to be in with the chance of winning a £25 Branded Clearance gift card, a crafting box filled with items for knitting, sewing, embroidery, bow making, and jewellery making (worth over £25) from Pretty Little Things or £30 worth of Concourse Shopping Centre vouchers.
* Terms and conditions apply:
* This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents, excluding LCP Colleagues, their families and employees of affiliated companies.
*Entry is free
*Only entries made on official competition forms and posted within the designated box located at the Customer Information Point will be accepted.
* LCP Limited are not liable for entries not received, incomplete, or incorrect entries, or for entries delayed or damaged.
* The closing date for entries is 2pm on Saturday 29th July 2017
* All correctly answered entries received by 2pm on Saturday 29th July 2017 will be entered into the Prize Draw. The first four entries with all the correct answers, selected at random, will be deemed the winners. Three prize winners will be drawn at random to win: first - £25 Branded Clearance gift card, second - Crafting box worth over £25 RRP, filled with various crafting items for knitting, sewing, embroidery, bow making, and jewellery making from Pretty Little Things, third - £30 Concourse Shopping Centre gift vouchers. The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
* Winners will be notified within 5 working days of the closing date.
* In the event of a claim for a prize not being claimed within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
* After claiming a prize, winners must allow up to 28 days for delivery.
* The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
* No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available, but in the event of the advertised prizes being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative.
* Concourse shopping centre and its management will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
* We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
* Personal details provided will not be passed on to any third parties.
* By entering the competition, you agree to your name and photograph being used for promotional purposes
Independent Retailers' Day Event
Sat 01 Jul 2017
This Saturday, the Concourse's local, independent retailers are getting in to the spirit of Independence Day by celebrating their own take on the word, 'independents.'
We all think about Independence Day as 4th July and America commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. However, here in Skelmersdale, we're celebrating all things local and independent. For us, it's all about celebrating our many local, independent retailers within the Concourse, who make a huge difference, often offering us stuff that you can't get anywhere else outside of Skelmersdale.
The event will offer customers the chance to find out what hidden gems there are within the Concourse Shopping Centre and to take advantage... of exclusive customer offers, by simply saying 'Indie Day' at the till. All customer offers will be displayed around the Concourse, on the website www.theconcourseshoppingce ntre.co.uk/whats-on and Facebook page. The main focal point will be the new Customer Information Point, located on the ground floor, in the front atrium, outside the Citizen's Advice Bureau, where you will find all the information for the day.
Independent retailers' day is to highlight the important role smaller, local, independent retailers' play in the community, the local economy and in the retail sector as a whole. We are celebrating it to raise awareness of all our Concourse local independent retailers and to show how Skelmersdale can offer a point of difference to a shopping trip!
Hopefully customers and tenants alike, will have an enjoyable day, get to know a bit more about what's on offer in Skelmersdale and grab themselves a bargain too!
The event is running throughout the Concourse Shopping Centre, all day on Saturday 1st July. Our opening hours are 9am – 5.30pm, individual stores may vary, please check with them. If you need any help and advice on the day, our brand new Customer Information Point will offer further guidance. This is located on the ground floor, in our front atrium, between the lift and Citizen's Advice Bureau.