What's On & Retailer Offers From The Concourse
For our latest news, events and retailer offers, visit & like our Facebook Page.
Christmas Light Switch On
Fri 17 Nov 2017
Are you ready for the big event?
On Friday 17th November 2017, we're kicking off the Christmas season with a bang with the launch our much loved annual Christmas Light Switch On.
This year’s event kicks off at 4pm and we’ve loads to keep the family entertained throughout the three hour event. Luke & Lucy from Wish FM are the hosts for the evening and will be showcasing some of the great local and regional talent we have on our doorstep. Headlining the event is the lovely Jake Quickenden, who shot to fame in X Factor and I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, and he will soon be gracing our screens in the new series of Dancing on Ice.
Before Jake wows the crowd with a few of his songs, as well as dropping in a few Christmas hits to get us all in the spirit, he will be joined on the indoor stage by Santa and The Mayor of West Lancashire Council, Councillor Neil Furey - and together they will switch on the lights at 6.30pm.
Check out our Facebook page for a very special competition to WIN a VIP experience on the night, including a meet and greet with Jake, free entry into our grotto (along with a free photograph), plus £50 worth of Concourse Shopping Vouchers
To complete the evening’s entertainment, there will be a funfair, face painting, crafts, performers, giveaways, and the opportunity to do a spot of late-night shopping. Youngsters will also be able to visit Santa’s reindeer who will be situated under the canopy at the rear of the centre by the Western Entrance – it will make a fabulous photo opportunity.
Santa’s Grotto will be located in the upper mall in the old Co-op Travel unit (opposite Thomas Cook) and will launch after the Switch On. It costs £4.50 to visit Santa and all youngsters will receive a special gift. Photographs can be purchased at an additional charge. The Grotto will open the following Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sunday from 11am-4pm. It will then be open every Friday and Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sundays from 11am-4pm until Thursday 14th December when it will open daily.
We'll be lifting the car park restrictions on the day of the event so you can rest asuured you can stay as long as you like whilst shopping and for the evet itself!
Win tickets to our Halloween Party!
Sat 28 Oct 2017
Calling all witches, wizards, ghosts and ghouls, how would you like to win tickets to the Concourse Shopping Centre' and Angels Children's Partiesfamily-friendly spooky Halloween event on Saturday 28th October?
There's lots of free 'spooktacular' fun and games to be had including...
*Fiendish Photobooth fun
*'Make you scary' face painting and glitter tattoo
*Special character appearances
And there's 'fangtastic' prizes to be won for the best Halloween costume (both adult and child) as well as for the best pumpkin - just bring your carved pumpkin with you on the day!
To be in with a chance of winning a ticket for this event simply like our Facebook page, register your interest in this Halloween event and comment#ConcourseHalloween2017. Alternatively drop into the Management Suite on the first floor opposite Peacocks and you’ll be entered into the draw.
Terms and conditions apply
* This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents, excluding LCP Colleagues, their families and employees of affiliated companies.
*Entry is free
*Only entries made on the Halloween event on the Concourse Facebook page and in person at the Management Suite will be accepted.
* LCP Limited are not liable for entries not received, incomplete, or incorrect entries, or for entries delayed or damaged.
* The closing date for entries is 1pm on Friday 27th October 2017
* All correctly answered entries received by 1pm on Friday 27th October 2017 will be entered into the Prize Draw.
*The first 80 entries selected at random, will be deemed the winners.
*The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
* Winners will be notified via email within 2 hours of the closing date.
* You will be sent your invitation via email.
* In the event of a claim for a prize not being claimed by 10am on Saturday 28th October 2017, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
* The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
* No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available, but in the event of the advertised prizes being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative.
* Concourse Shopping Centre and its management will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
* We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
* Personal details provided will be shared with Angel Children’s party but will not be passed on to any other third parties
* By entering the competition, you agree to your name and photograph being used for promotional purposes